Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Thank you

Hi Everyone

Normally I don't publicly thank anyone. But these two individuals need to know how much I appreciate them. They have been there for me for the past couple of months, never complaining about Me being a Slave Driver, no matter how hard I worked them.
Forsythia thank you for motivating me to start my video empire and sticking with me doing my various Diva moments.
To my personal slave lou thank you for all the building and carpenter projects I have created for you.
The both of you are appreciated, and thank again for making my life that much easier.

Ariana Chevalier

Keeping World Shiny And Tight And Well Disciplined

1 comment:

  1. My lovely mistress, you are my lot
    You impaled my soul, you are in my blood
    I surrender to your charms

    ReplyDelete