Monday, May 17, 2010

Now I've seen everything!

Hello Everyone,

Being in this business and living this lifestyle has exposed me to many "unusual" situations, so I must say that after all these years nothing really shocks me anymore. But every now and then a rare situation arises that causes me to at least raise an eyebrow. This week was one of those times. This week the Mistresses at the Studio were undergoing training to learn the procedure behind play piercing - which is a semi-involved activity and involves sterilizing the work area, prepping the flesh for the insertion, the actual piercing and disposing of the needles properly.

Yesterday there was an hour of down time between sessions allowing for the girls to better get acquainted. One would assume this means chatting about similar interests, relationships, etc. However, these girls use their down time in a different way - such as experimenting on each other. Last week it was fine tuning their bondage skills. This week they decided to play with needles. I wasn't sure whose idea this was, but I watched as the girls started bringing out iodine, alcohol, wee-pads, gloves and needles. Before I even had the chance to open My mouth, Lady Audra stuck a needle in Lady Akane's thigh.

They all took turns practicing on each other while discussing how it felt. I didn't participate as My supervision from afar was enough to make sure there was no room for error, but I must say I found it a bit bizarre. Crazy Women, Fast Learners - only at MY studio!

Ariana Chevalier

Keeping World Shiny And Tight And Well Disciplined

No comments:

Post a Comment