Sunday, July 04, 2010

Ebonization

Hello All,

This blog is about a very interesting session I was asked to perform recently. This is unlike anything I (Mistress Ariana) have ever done or even heard of doing. On a scale from 1-10, I am going to have to give this a rating of 11 for overall creativity. It all began with an e-mail from a gentleman interested in a multiple total day transformation session - okay, nothing particularly unordinary about that. I agreed this could be arranged. However, once I gave him the go ahead, he informed me that he wanted to be "ebonized?" Ebonized? I had never heard of such a fetish. My first instinct was to say no thinking that he wanted me to paint his face black, which was sort of what he did want but not in exactly the way I figured. At first I declined, but he continued to insist he wanted to be made up to look like a beautiful black woman. He told me he would be in NYC for four days and wanted to be kept as an ebony women until it was time for him to go back home. Well, why not? There's really nothing I can't do. So I agreed. I had him send me half of the tribute plus the cost of all the MAC makeup we are going to have to purchase. Should be a very interesting experience to say the least. So stayed tuned. I guarantee you this will be like nothing you have ever seen before.

NYC Rubber Studio

Keeping World Shiny And Tight And Well Disciplined

No comments:

Post a Comment