Monday, September 06, 2010

Studio Update!

Hello Everyone,

Finally,

It has been a long process, as you all must know if you have been following My blog. But I am thrilled to announce that with the exception of a few minor touch-ups, the renovation of the NYC Rubber Studio is 99% complete. What we are waiting on now is the new suspension units, a bondage chair and some very unique pieces of artwork which will hang on the walls. This will remain a mystery until it is unveiled as it is too awe-inspiring to even give you the slightest hint, but I can assure you that when you come to view the Studio in person and session with one of My amazing Mistresses that you will be left captivated by the transformation of the plain, ordinary wall into what is soon to become an absolutely distinctive and artful masterpiece. I will keep you all posted on the upcoming absolute final completion, and I can personally guarantee that you will not be disappointed. I can assure you that the NYC Rubber Studio is NOT your average dungeon. But don't take My word for it. Get your asses off My clips4sale site and come in to experience the brilliance live! There's only so much thrill you can experience at the hands of the Internet. It's time to man (or sissy) up - depending on your particular fetish - and find the courage to embrace your fantasy and make it a reality. You're not afraid now, are you?

"The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable..."

~Henry Louis Mencken


NYC Rubber Studio

Keeping World Shiny And Tight And Well Disciplined

No comments:

Post a Comment