Friday, October 15, 2010

Mistress Alicia

Hello Everyone:

Another Independent Mistress Update:

I have known Mistress Alicia for quite some time now. She actually began Her career where I began Mine. I had already been at the Studio for several years before Mistress Alicia started training to be a dominatrix. When She arrived, I had assisted with Her training. A year after She started actively operating as a professional Mistress, I decided I was going to become an Independent. Mistress Alicia and I had not since each other since that time. However, here We are now: Under the same roof! Mistress Alicia, the Ultimate Humiliatrix – welcome to Your new home!

Mistress Ariana Chevalier

Keeping World Shiny And Tight And Well Disciplined

1 comment:

  1. It makes sense that she would eventually find a home at your studio. Alica is a legend and I still reminise about the session with her thoes many years ago. Good luck to you and
    all the talented women.

    All the best sweet lady,
    wolf

    ReplyDelete