Monday, November 08, 2010

Another Extraordinary day at NYC Rubber Studio

Hello Everyone

The other day We had so much fun at the studio. I had scheduled a video shoot that included Myself, Domina Nyx, Mistress Mona Rogers and slave Felix. Of course, as it typical, nothing ever goes as planned. I had a 2 hour appointment that day, and Nyx and Mona had a two hour double. Felix actually arrived on time, this time! And I certainly couldn’t have him having free reign of the studio while We were all sessioning. What else could I do, but place him in a secure body bag where he was immobilized to the point where he couldn’t move a muscle. He was also encased in a leather hood, blindfolded and gagged. The bag exposed his nipples and genitals however. After-all, the purpose is to deprive the slave, not the Mistresses! Domina Nyx decided to have some fun by piercing his nipples while I bound his cock and balls and tied his entire body to the bondage table. I got dressed for my session, stopping by the room where Felix was bound before going to see my client. I was gracious enough to remove his blindfold for a brief moment so he could be torture by a quick glimpse of Me in my fabulous hot and shiny latex outfit. I could hear the poor thing whimpering when I put the blindfold back on.

I took every opportunity to see slave Felix in between my session breaks. On the first trip, I noticed the pierced nipples, and on the second visit I noted here was lipstick all over the breathing tube of the gag.. and MORE needles. I decided to blow some smoke into the tube and force the mask to fill with My smoke, causing a foggy haze around his face.

Domina Nyx and Mistress Mona’s session ended before Mine, and as I was walking my client out, I was hearing some laughter coming out of the room where Felix was bound. I entered the room to find that Mistress Mona was enjoying Her lunch ON TOP of slave Felix. Indeed, he is LUCKY, especially because She was doing her bootie pop! Domina Nyx was having fun continuing to add more needles to Felix's already heavily decorated nipples.

slave Felix was extremely excited, which was evidenced by his raging erection, but who could really blame him - having THREE beautiful and seductive women teasing and torturing him to the point of absolute arousal. Domina Nyx sat on Felix next and he started thrusting and nearly threw Her off of him in excitement. We ordered him not to cum while teasing him with the Hitachi and whispering sexy (and naughty) things in his ear. He was told the consequences for cuming would be 10 swift kicks in the balls by each of Us Mistresses.

Poor Felix. I bet you can guess where this story is going and how it ended. With a pathetic slave sitting in the corner with ice packs on his genitals for about an hour. Yup, just another extraordinary day at the NYC Rubber Studio!

NYC Rubber Studio
Keeping The World Shiny And Tight And Well Disciplined!

No comments:

Post a Comment