Monday, February 28, 2011

Proper Manners

So I have noticed that many, many slaves lack the basic knowledge of proper manners to perform simple polite greetings.
Regardless if you are a submissive, a fetishist, or a masochist when entering a dungeon you must politely greet the person who let you in. Lately I have noticed a great deal of arrogance from those who are lucky enough to be permitted to enter my studio. Simply because you are not there to see the person answering the door doesn't mean you can't say hello. Because of this I've decided that the new standing rule at the studio is if you don't greet us properly then you will be asked to walk out the door and do it again until you get it right. I will also be offering training sessions to those slaves that lack slave ethics and do not display the proper spirit. From greetings to cleanings!

HEAD MISTRESS ARIANA CHEVALIER
NYC RUBBER STUDIO
KEEPING THE WORLD SHINY AND TIGHT AND WELL DISCIPLINED

No comments:

Post a Comment