Thursday, February 24, 2011

Repetitive

Its been a while since I've done or uploaded any clips. Its not that I don't want to, the problem is I feel that the content is getting a bit repetitive. I'm simply bored. It is extremely difficult to find slaves that are willing to take risks and trust me enough to be adventurous. I get volunteers all the time but I always hear the same bullshit, "I can't do this, and I can't do that." My answer is, this isn't a session you're getting to experience me for free, you can't dictate. I simply need fresh meat with an open mind. So now I am on this damn quest to find some hard core slaves that are willing to think outside the box. If you're man enough to bring it, call me.

NYC RUBBER STUDIO
KEEPING THE WORLD SHINY AND TIGHT AND WELL DISCIPLINED

No comments:

Post a Comment