Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Investing in yourself and your craft

I have noticed a pattern in many professional Prodoms and I know that I may get a lot of shit for this blog, but it needs to be said.

When I decided that professional domination would be my profession I began investing in myself. In six months I had purchased a pair of thigh high leather boots, a leather corset, a set of leather panties and a bra, a leather skirt, a pvc skirt and top, and a latex bra and skirt. In my first year I had accumulated triple that amount of things. By the second year I had whips of all kinds and shapes and my wardrobe had changed from of the shelf items to custom items made to my specifications or ordered overseas. But when I look around now I think it's a shame that so many young dommes think that Victorias Secret is a fetish wardrobe. Not saying that having a few of those pieces can't be part of your wardrobe but not the entire thing. I was taught and I teach that it is critical to invest in yourself.

Mistress Ariana Chevalier
NYC Rubber Studio
Keeping The World Shiny And Tight And Well Disciplined.

No comments:

Post a Comment