Friday, April 29, 2011

Phone Freaks Beware

Phone freaks beware: I have a love hate relationship with my studio phone. Whenever it rings it the possibility exists that it could be a cherished client of mine or one of the incredible dominant women who call the studio home? Or perhaps its a nervous submissive who need desperately our strong guiding hands? Often though its a time waster who thinks my purpose is to help him wank off his pathetic dick for free or some stupid childish male who thinks he can bug, bother or intimidate me. For those that think they can play stupid games with me I have a new secret weapon. Go ahead call me and try to waste my time in any way, you'll be in for a sharp surprise, boys. I'm sure it will linger long after you hang up the phone...

Mistress Ariana Chevalier
Keeping The World Shiny And Tight And Well Disciplined

No comments:

Post a Comment