OMG! I have the best news ever! I am happy to announce that the best rubber hood in the world is about to be Mine. Slave x has sent me the money for it. I still can not believe that the crown hood will soon be in my possession. Soon all you sensory deprivation sluts will have the opportunity to be in one of the best rubber hoods ever created. Of course I am still keeping it hush, hush until it is in my possession and ready to take control of you mind, body and soul. I am so excited! Its going to take three months to get here, but it will be utterly worth the wait.
Mistress Ariana Chevalier
NYC Rubber Studio
Keeping The World Shiny And Tight And Well Disciplined!
Christmas Wishlist
-
I took the liberty of putting together a small wishlist for this Christmas
to help you guys figure out if you're on the right track in selecting
holiday gi...
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment