Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The tie that binds

Some people find it odd that I am both a sadist and a rubber fetishist. I don't but I did sometimes wonder what they share in common. The other day it hit me, I'm a control freak. I want control over every inch of your flesh, over every sense you have, over your minds. Now I always understood that's a big part of what I love about heavy, heavy rubber, leather, and really any type of bondage. But now I also understand that I love the control that rubber gives me as a costume. I transform into dozens of new Me's every week. Each me is tailored to my mood at the time. The control that I feel in making a slave suffer for Me is a different flavor but it hits the same spot. Whether its each lash of my whips or an extra level of electrical power I am increasing my control. You are helpless, I can and will do whatever I want. It's good to be Me!

Mistress Ariana Chevalier
Keeping The World Shiny And Tight And Well Disciplined!

No comments:

Post a Comment