Thursday, June 10, 2010

Exceptionally hectic

Hello again everyone,

Not sure how I am keeping up with these blogs as things are exceptionally hectic here at the Studio as of late. However, renovation is in its last stages of completion. And I am absolutely thrilled to say I FINALLY have an office! YES. And to toot My own horn a little here (which I'm allowed to do because I'm a highly sought-after, experienced, professional Dominatrix) - I must say that I amaze Myself, often. I cannot believe how much I manage to get done sometimes. Boy do I know how to stretch out a day. Clips, re-vamping websites, photoshoots, design ads for the Rubber Studio, and of course running the Studio while simultaneously training a group of new Mistresses. Sometimes it gets so crazy around here that my many Mistress friends are willing to offer a hand, which of course I am always grateful for. Mistress Anais has taught two classes already and Madam Sade has also signed up to teach two. Mistress Troy Orleans is happily on board and Mistress Cassandra DeVille is delighted to share some of Her medical specialties. Damn, these ladies are going to be FIERCE with training from NYC's most prominent Mistresses! Look out boys!

NYC Rubber Studio

Keeping World Shiny And Tight And Well Disciplined

No comments:

Post a Comment