Monday, June 07, 2010

What the hell is wrong with some people?

Hello Everyone,

Needless to say, I'm a little miffed as I write this blog. Thursday I was having lunch with a good friend, Domina Nyx. As We were enjoying our meal, I happened to ask Her how Her week was going - expecting to hear the usual. However, what She told me absolutely astounded Me. She was relaying to me an incident about a recent session She had with a client who obviously had no understanding of boundaries. It was Her first session with this person and there was an odd chemistry from the beginning. Domina Nyx could sense that he was a little more weird than they usually come and that he wanted more contact with Her than She was willing to allow. Well, I suppose after being denied every physical orifice, he decided the only available hole he could sneakily penetrate was Her ear! He stuck his dirty finger right inside like it was a freakin' q-tip. This really pissed me off. He is obviously untrained, raised by wolves, raised by Benny Hill or simply just some asshole. WTF? Who does this? Helping himself to the inside of a Mistress' ear. To top it off, he demands a HJ! The shit we Dommes have to put up with. Let me tell you something. If that were Me, he would have left missing a finger.... and some other equally useless appendage!

Ariana Chevalier

Keeping World Shiny And Tight And Well Disciplined

No comments:

Post a Comment