Friday, June 04, 2010

Mouth Savoring Toes

Hello again Foot Fetishist,

Didn't figure you would be satisfied with just one post on feet, since I have been receiving many complaints that my blog is lacking in that department. Having to give in to popular demand, I have decided I will devote at least 2 blogs per month revolving around the beautiful and diverse feet of all the Mistresses here at the NYC Rubber Studio.

Today's blog is dedicated to a small photo shoot that I had at the Studio today. I took a few minutes out of My extremely hectic day to take some stills of Lady Audra's feet - detailing the entire foot, right down to the toes, arches and soles. She has beautiful feet, but I must say that I amuse myself. I teased Lady Audra and reference Her toes as "monkey toes."


No, they don't look like money toes. But if you look at the pictures you will understand what I mean. Her toes are extraordinarily long and slender and She can actually pick up objects with them with ease, almost as if they were another set of fingers. Granted, She can't write with them (I made Her try to write Her name and it came out looking like the work of a pre-schooler), however, there are many MANY other things that She can do with them. And I'll leave it to your imaginations to daydream about just what this may be.

Until next time.....

NYC Rubber Studio

Keeping World Shiny And Tight And Well Disciplined

No comments:

Post a Comment