Monday, June 07, 2010

Never a dull moment

Hello Everyone,

Never a dull moment around here. I had wonderful and exciting session with one of my regular clients whom I have been seeing for over 10 years. We enjoy a wide range of activities from heavy bondage, sensory deprivation, equipment bondage, g/s... and well, I'd be here all day if I had to list all the things we've explored together over the past 10 years. This time he had the urge to be suspended by one of My bondage tables while in an inflatable suit. Just to make Myself clear, the table was suspended upside down (and obviously him along with it). Just go to the picture if you need a better visual image than the one you can conjure up in your mind right now. While he was in this position, I placed one of my Fetter deprivation hoods on him and proceeded to light a cigarette near his face while forcing him to inhale My smoke as I exhaled it. It was an intense session. The last time I attempted something like this was when I was filming a video with rubberslut and he could not last in that predicament, to say the least. 10 means was beyond the scope of what he was able to endure. This session lasted over 45 minutes - intense and impressive!

Mistress Ariana Chevalier

Keeping World Shiny And Tight And Well Disciplined

No comments:

Post a Comment