Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Very Big Shoes to Fill


Hello Everyone,

A little over a year ago, a very beautiful and skilled Mistress that I knew quite well retired. She was one of the most experienced Latina Mistresses in the city and well-know and respected. In my opinion, there has been somewhat of a void in the overall BDSM scene since She decided to leave the industry. Although She was an extremely petite Dominant, anyone attempting to take Her place will have very big shoes to fill.

Goddess Omi, although new to this business (in My opinion) has the massive potential to one day fit in these shoes once She acquires more experience. She is gorgeous, highly intelligent and an absolute natural when it comes to dominating men. It probably won't take more than a year or two before She is wearing those shoes snugly.

I was amazed today when I watched Her bring down a slave twice Her size! This poor slave dug his own grave as he entered the studio and the session began with his muffled but inappropriate chiding remark, "You look taller in your photos." He was obviously on the verge of disappointment. I wasn't sure what to expect in all honesty, but I was impressed with what followed. The Goddess grabbed him forcibly by the ear as She retorted with a snide, "Oh really?" She dragged that hefty slave by his one ear straight into the dungeon. Obviously I couldn't see what happened beyond that point, but I did hear Her loudly reprimanding him and I definitely heard the very distinct sounds of whips and canes coursing through the air and landing on naked, vulnerable slave flesh - this was of course accompanied by some loud whimpers and sometimes screams.

I pretended not to notice, but on the way out, I overhead him thanking his Superior and also scheduling another appointment for the following week!!!

You go girl!

NYC Rubber Studio


Keeping World Shiny And Tight And Well Disciplined

No comments:

Post a Comment