Wednesday, June 02, 2010

NRS Class

Hello everyone,

Just got finished teaching the class on how to operate bondage equipment and accessories. Being a responsible Proprietress of a Studio, it's My duty to train My staff on how to handle certain situations, certain techniques, certain equipment and even certain people. Ironically, most Studios do not offer this sort of training - especially when it comes to specialty training such as working with bondage equipment. Bondage is truly an art, not something you can wing, and not everyone is cut out to handle it. But My girls will learn the ropes, so-to-speak, because we don't call this the NYC Rubber Studio for nothing! This first series in the class lasted three days, bondage being an intensive "subject." There are body-bags, straight-jackets, arm/leg binders, hoods, gags, rubbers, latexes, canvas and mesh that are involved in properly securing a body so that no movement is possible. Then of course, one has to secure the secured body to either a bondage table or suspension unit, etc. I demonstrated how to properly handle these scenes by securing a bound slave to the tables, crosses and even the floor. Then of course my Mistress' had the chance to model My teachings and they took turns practicing the techniques I had just demonstrated. I gave them a good foundation so they can hone their skills and spread their little wings!

NYC Rubber Studio

Keeping World Shiny And Tight And Well Disciplined

No comments:

Post a Comment